70% of senior executives admit their strategy process is brokenThis according to the latest research from McKinsey & Company
- The social side of the strategy process shuts down “outside” voices
- The “inside view” prevents “BIG” Bold Ideas from even making it to the strategy room
- Delusional optimisim creates bad strategy and UNREALISTIC hockey stick projections
Many businesses don't understand that online customers are FULLY in charge!Here are 5 “Customer Centric" ways your customers behave:
- Your customers ONLY care about one thing—THEMSELVES.
- Your customers are INFORMED and DEMAND ONLINE CONTROL.
- Your customers have VERY HIGH expectations for their digital experience.
- Your customers WANT TO FIND WHAT THEY WANT in a fast and easy way.