"Only 3 things happen naturally in organizations: friction, confusion and underperformance."-Management Guru Peter Drucker
Organizations need marketing leaders to come up with new “out of the box” ideas
Smaller companies and non-profit organizations need creative thinking and marketing leadership to come up with new big ideas. “Out-of-the-box” strategies are crucial to be able to connect people to your brand on a more emotional level.
A great marketing leader creates a coherent marketing plan centered on the customer journey, business data objectives and the competitive landscape for that unique organization. They know how to identify which customers are important, the technology and platforms which are most useful in reaching those customers and the types of content messages needed to activate those segments. They provide the vision and goals and outline the roadmap of achievement.
Do you need a new marketing technology leader for your company or non-profit organization?
If you are in-between marketing leaders and need interim Direct-Digital CMO leadership, we might be able to help. We have led sales and marketing strategies for Select Comfort, Bose, LifeTime Fitness, Vet Brands International, Integrated Care Group, Spreading Hope Network, Children’s Cancer Research Fund (CCRF) and Free Wheelchair Mission. To discuss our inexpensive monthly CMO retainer model please call Tim Finley at (612) 508-9827 or e-mail him at email@example.com
Past and Present Clients:
- Pizza Hut
- Select Comfort
- Vet Pharmaceuticals
- Fairmont Hotels
- LifeTime Fitness
- Renewal by Anderson
- Integrated Care Group
- Rapid Packaging
- Zimmerman Reed
Past and Present Non-Profits:
- North American Mission Board
- Children’s Cancer Research Fund (CCRF)
- Free Wheelchair Mission
- Smile Train
- Spreading Hope Network
- Promise Keepers
- Restoring the Heart
6 critical senior leadership roles you need to fill to successfully execute your marketing communications strategy
Marketing Strategist (CMO Experience)
- Thought leadership.
- Customer persona development.
- Visual branding and messaging.
- Customer experience (journey) road maps.
- Offer creation.
- Messaging & copywriting.
Digital Leadership (Online Marketing)
- Keyword research.
- On page SEO.
- Title and meta tags.
- Website architecture, creation and tuning.
- Clear call-to-action (CTA’s).
- Microsite builds.
- Landing page creation for target audiences.
- Conversion optimization strategies.
- PPC spend.
- Integration with offline media.
Business Development (Vision Casting)
- Strategic business development mindset.
- Past sales results and experience.
- Lead nurturing and marketing automation background.
- Vision casting acumen.
- E-mail automation marketing know-how.
- Sales coaching and management.
Content Specialist (Messaging & Copy)
- Creative ideas and direction.
- Authentic storytelling.
- Graphic design that connects people to your brand.
- Content marketing output and publishing (white papers, social media, case studies and blogs).
Media Buying Chops (Lead Generation)
- Little-known discount media planning, buying and analytics platforms in newspapers and magazines, radio, TV.
- Digital media connections to generate low cost per lead campaigns for your business.
Database Scientist (ROI & Analytics)
- Project campaign management acumen.
- Data maintenance.
- Ability to read and decipher daily performance analytics and ROI dashboards.
- A hands on partner that executes “most trusted” marketing channel spends with ROI always in mind.
One of the tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency.Arnold H. Glasow
The weakness of a leader is proportionate to the number of truths that must be kept from them.Eric Hoffer